>From the rpm man page:

rpm --rebuild <source_package_file>+

When  invoked  this way, rpm installs the named source package, and
does a prep, compile and install.  In addition, --rebuild builds a new
binary package. When the build has  completed, the  build  directory  is
removed (as in --clean) and the the sources and spec file for the
package are removed.

/b
Barry Marler
Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
University of Georgia
(706)542-0742
(706)542-0059 (fax)