Trivia:

  The early Motorola 6800 MicroProcessor had undefined instructions that
you could feed to it -- instructions being binary numbers, after all.  One
of those instructions would put the micro in an illegal state.  It would
halt, and after 10 - 15 minutes, if left on in that state without a reset,
it would burn up.  No flames.  Maybe some smoke.

  the instruction was nicknamed by our guys, "HCF."  Halt and Catch Fire.

bug

 > > You could get yout lp1 on flame
- i used to get a lot of those .-)