I have an Iomega ISA Zip Accellerator SCSI card. This card is adaptec 152x
compatible but I can't seem to get it to work.

I installed Mandrake 7 yesterday and selected the Adaptec 152x card. I'm not
exactly sure what to use for options, though. I check the Windows settings
of the card and it says IO 0140 - 015f, IRQ 12 in the System control panel.
The Mandrake instructions say to enter this in the options as io= and irq=.
So, I entered io=x0140 (which is what the Windoze system diagnostics shows
the IO as) and irq=12. However, the module still fails to load. So, I tried
it the way redhat shows - aha152x=io,irq,scsi id. This still fails.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd really like to get this working.

TIA,

Vincent Colombo