I couple odd odd things I've noticed with Air (Mandrake 7.0)

I think someone mentioned problems with locking on the Win Partition. I changed
my fstab options on hda1 to user, exec,dev,suid which seems to fix it and put
the drive on low security (which is what I wanted).

Other stuff....whenever I change the volume in kmix, a reboot resets it to the
default (ultra-loud) level (any help with that would be appreciated)

And another oddity, I was in Kpm and noticed that the graphic doesn't show my
swap partition at all (the bar representing how much swap is used shows 0/0).
Every other system monitor, from Ktop Gtop and even the individual process
entries in KPM all show swap space in use (and files allocated to the swap).

Andrew