Alan Shoemaker wrote:

> The second one is concerning the Colors function in the Desktop
> section of the KDE Control Center.  When I attempt to install a
> color scheme different than the default (yellow title bar) it
> does not change, it stays the same.  I cannot get rid of the
> yellow title bar.
>
> Alan

Alan.....

this one i have experienced everytime i have loaded mandrake up.....
what i do now is,

during install i do not setup a user, other than root.....when the
system is up, i then setup a user,
doing it this way, i have not had that experince with the themes in KDE
not showing properly......

with your system up already, just create a new user in root, and delete
the old one u were using and
everything should setup properly.... works for me this way.....

David