Heck I didn't mind.
You contribute frequently to the List both
with questions and suggestions. An off-topic
item now and then is no biggie as far as I'm
concerned.

These kind of discussions can go wild on some lists so
I hope this will NOT be the case, but felt like responding
both publically and privately as we need to stay away from
"orthodoxy" to a certain extent.

For example I have found the Red-Hat-List to be very helpful
even if I admit I am using Linux-Mandrake. I hope this list
would reciprocate in kind to reasonable questions from RH users.

The extreme examples are what things like
"chicken soup for the soul" have done to my wife's
email account. Glad we dont pay for "per" item ! :o)

William Bouterse
Juneau Alaska