It appears there may be a problem with the install when dealing with the ATI
Rage 128 based cards.

I have an ATI Rage Fury AGP. I chose that option during install. Check the
video, get a horrible flickering screen that rasters over itself.

I tried each ATI Rage 128 option in the install, and then checked what the
settings were. It said it was using the SVGA server. I then checked the
contents of the RPMS directory and see that there is a server for the Rage
128 cards.

The SVGA server does not work with the Rage 128 chipset, so the x server
won't run...

Russ