I'm trying to build an RPM for sawmill, which includes support for gnome
capplets.  The appropriate library seems to be in the control-center RPM,
which is fine, but gnome-config doesn't see the capplets library on
Mandrake 7.0 for some reason.  This is what gnome-config gives me:

Usage: gnome-config [OPTION]... [LIBRARY]...
[snip]

If LIBRARY is none of these,

    /usr/lib/<LIBRARY>Conf.sh

is looked in for the necessary information.  Those currently installed
appear to be:

applets, bonobo, gdk_pixbuf, libart, libglade, libgtop, libIDL, obGnome,
print, xml

And yet, with my Mandrake 6.1 machine it shows:

Usage: gnome-config [OPTION]... [LIBRARY]...
[snip]

If LIBRARY is none of these,

    /usr/lib/<LIBRARY>Conf.sh

is looked in for the necessary information.  Those currently installed
appear to be:

    applets
    capplet
    libIDL
    libart
    libglade
    libgtop
    obGnome
    print
    xml

Why isn't capplets seen on my Mdk 7.0 machine and how do I fix this?  I
can't build the gnome support in sawmill without it.  The control-center
RPM is installed and I verified that /usr/lib/libcapplet.so.0 exists, but
gnome-config doesn't see it (which means that configure doesn't see it
either).

Any ideas?

--
Vincent Danen, ICQ: 54924721 . telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org
BBBS/LiI . Internet Rex for Linux Beta . Freezer Burn BBS