Alex,

You sound knowledgeable about CD burning...maybe you could lend some advice.

I recently got a CD-RW drive, but I haven't yet burned a CD in Linux.

Does the command "mkisofs -J -r <dir> | cdrecord -v fs=8m ..." make an ISO
filesystem on the CD-R and then burn the contents of <dir> onto the newly
formatted CD?

What is the best way to make an "exact" copy of a CD in Linux (including the
CD boot sector, etc.)?  I only have one CD drive (my CD-RW drive), and I'm
trying to avoid the graphical frontends for now.

Thanks,
Matt