On Tue, Mar 07, 2000 at 11:17:11PM -0600, Dana J. Laude wrote:
-> Greetings,
->
-> Ok.  I've setup Samba on Mandrake 6.1, and have things
-> working just fine..., minus the fact that I cannot
-> print to my Canon BJ 6000 on the Win box from the
-> Linux box.  I followed the instructions in the
-> book from O'Reilly "Using Samba", still no go.
->
-> Any ideas?
-> (stock install of Samba from 6.1 btw)

You have said nothing about what you did on the Windows box. Have you made
the printer sharable, enabled Microsoft Networking, etc.?

Nor have you indicated whether you have general IP connections. Can you
even ping from each box to the other?

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley