For the printer name on the win box, make sure it's something without
spaces etc.  Such as BJ6000.  Make sure that when you enter the printer
name in printtool that you enter it as lower case such as bj6000.
Strangely, one of the linux boxes I have needs the printer defined as
/xyz and the other as just xyz in printtool.  So try putting in the
slash or removing it also.