Civileme wrote:

> Put your 7.0 install CD back in, boot from it, choose Custom,
> Development, Upgrade It will leave your settings alone and give you all
> the packages you need (and more besides, against future development
> needs)

Are you sure?

It has been my (sad) experience that you CANNOT change away from the
original type of installation during an upgrade install - DrakX just
ignores your new type once you select upgrade and uses the old type
selection.

This means that if you want to change installation type your only
option is a fresh virgin initial install.

IMHO a very serious bug/problem.

--

Regards,

Ron. [AU] - sent by Linux.