For any of you that have problems with this card as I have for the last
3 days here is all you need to do to make it work...

in you /etc/pcmcia/config.opts file exclude irq 3,4,9

then reboot,  the system should then enable the card in irq 7.  if not
exclude what you can until it is on irq7.

This has to be the most painful install of my life on linux.
--

Many Thanks.

C i s c o  S y s t e m s           Lee Williams
                                   Virtual Desk Technology Lead
                                   EMEA
Special Projects Team
     ||        ||                  Cisco Systems, Inc.
     ||        ||                  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]