I installed 6.1 a couple of weeks ago and liked it so
much I made it my default OS. unfortunately, a friend
had suggested making the partition only 2G, saying I
wouldn't need more than that. Oops. He was wrong.
Is there a utility (like the commercial product
PartitionMagic) that will allow me to resize the
partition without having to reinstall? I've still got
6G left to play with but already have 4 primary
partitions, so I can't make a new one.

Thanks

=====
Mage Grimau, Strange Unwashed & Somewhat Slightly Dazed