I have used Partition Magic for several years with good results. Version
5.0 is by far the easiest to use. Actually I used it to resize and
repartition my drive so I could add Ext2. Resizing on the fly is not
difficult once you understand how it works which is to begin by
resizing a partition with empty space in it. A full partition that is
resized will loose data. For my way of thinking, PM isn't much different
than FDisk except I can make changes at a later date without
reformatting the entire drive. What I like best about PM is the ability
to hide a harddrive. Once hidden it doesn't spin.

Pj