On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 10:22:23AM -0600, Lee wrote:
-> I am running an hp-9000 . Our complany has did a state wide backbone
-> change, without any input from  the adminiatratior. Is ther any way to
-> test the network speed , and have a nice report output.
->
-> Regards.

Yes. HP has a nice package of scripts for testing network throughput. I
know it is available internally in HP because that's where I used it. I
believe it is also available to the public on the Internet.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the package.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley