If you get "host only" networking going (I never could), you can FTP
from the virtual machine to your real machine.  I myself, though, have
used this technique to good effect when connected to a physical network
via an ethernet connection; I can't get it to work when connected via
the telephone, though.

--
I am "Brian, the man from babble-on" (Brian T. Schellenberger).
I can be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .