Civileme

> A user comes to me and says, "StarOffice won't SAVE!  What am I supposed to do?"
[snip]

> Anyone else have a similar experience?

Well, yes, but on HP-UX Netscape would do that occasionally.

On a different netscape rant I have had a myrid of problems with
netscape and StarOffice working together. Occasionally it won't
even start. Someone (my wife, kids, brother, mother, etc) on my
box will click on star office and nothing will happen. If you
run it from the commandline it returns right away, no errors.
OR, it'll load but as soon as you try to open a file or open
star writer it'll segfault. The solution? Remove the users .netscape
directory. I don't know why but this seems to fix it every time.

Go figure. Crappy product. Can't wait for KDE2's Konquorer or
maybe Mozilla under Linux will shape up.

Sheldon.

"Definitions involving chicken heads no longer apply."
  -Jon katz