Hello,
    I'm using a Logitech trackman marble with the scroll wheel in the
center and I just can't seem to get that thing working!  I know that it
will work, but I just don't seem to understand the docs, maybe too much
coffee?!?

If there's anyone else using Mandrake 7.0-2 with this pointing device,
could you please walk me through the set up?

When I installed Mandrake, by default the generic PS/2 driver was
selected.  I went to XF86Setup and deselected 'emulate 3 button mouse'
and I've also tried typing 'imwheel' in eterm but that doesn't seem to
work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Michael Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]