I just noticed a "buggy" aspect, yes another one, in Netscape. I was
wondering if someone has seen it, and maybe has a fix. The "bug" occurs
when you delete your email from the trash bin. It is not deleted off
your harddrive. It seems that all you do, by deleting in the mozilla
trash bin, is delete the email subject line. The total disk usage stays
untouch after you delete in the trash bin. I ran a "ls -ls" and a "du"
before and after deleting from inside the GUI. I see no change. Yes, I
can do a "rm" but what concerns me is the inbox continues to grow, and
even after highlighting unwanted mail, and sending it to the trash bin,
it does not diminish the inbox's disk usage. I am smoking Windows or
what??

Craig