On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 07:11:13PM -0400, tboldt wrote:
-> I am attempting to switch totally from OS/2-Windows to Linux. I am
-> almost there. I have ported my applications that I use consistently. The
->
-> only application I have yet to obtain for Linux is a replacement for my
-> checkbook, financial application. I have decided to try gnucash and
-> donwloaded the latest version 1.3.4 and the support package guile,
-> 1.3.4.
->
-> My problem - when I attempt to install gnucash with kpackage, it will
-> not install due to a failed dependency:
->
-> libguile.so.4
->
-> I have examined the guile packages included with the mandrake version I
-> have (7.0-2 (Air)), no libguile.so.4. There are other libs, but not
-> '.4'. The guile package I downloaded from the gnucash site also did not
-> contain the '.4' lib.
->
-> Does anyone know where I can obtain this lib??????  Or maybe this is a
-> false error message from kpackage.
->
-> Has anyone else installed gnucash under Mandrake Linux??? if so, how???
->
->

I've done fairly well with CBB, It is on the Mandrake 6.1 CDs, but I had
problems with that cophy, so I just installed from the tar file. It is
working quite well now.

http://cbb.sourceforge.net/

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley