I installed the beta version 1.3.1 from the Mandrake Cooker RPMS. It's a new
beta version, I think the stable version is 1.2. something or other.

On Thu, 06 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> Alan Shoemaker wrote:

> > > Has anyone else installed gnucash under Mandrake Linux??? if so, how???
>
> No - i'll look it it and moneydance.
>
> I looked through the disks that came with Mandrake Linux - do not remember
> seeing anything describing cbb, but then that is a pretty descriptive name
> :-) .
>
> Thanks for the tip and to everyone who replyed - I'm getting much, much
> closer to a sane world now
Linux, Win, DOS,- also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly!
Contentment - is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the
realization of how much you already have.