Firewall - quick and easy for Mandrake or Redhat linux:
Start netcfg and go to the routing tab and turn on network packet
forwarding by highlighting the box.
Then add the following lines to the /etc/rc.d/rc.firewall file:

/sbin/depmod -a
/sbin/modprobe ip_masq_ftp
/sbin/modprobe ip_masq_raudio
/sbin/modprobe ip_masq_irc

/sbin/ipchains -P forward DENY
/sbin/ipchains -A forward -s 10.0.0.1/24 -j MASQ
/sbin/ipchains -A forward -s 10.0.0.2/24 -j
MASQ

After you finish editing, chmod a+x /etc/rc.d/rc.firewall. Note that the
ip addresses are examples and you should change your ip addresses to the
ones in your network that you want to be able to see thru this firewall.
If you have more machines, then add more lines like the last one with
the new ip address. Also if you do not want the others to have
realaudio, irc or ftp thru the firewall, then you can comment out each
of those modprobe commands with a # sign. If your netmask is
255.255.255.0 then the 24 in the last two lines is correct.

Last thing to do is reboot and check the other machines.

Tom