how much does corel office cost?

regards

----- Original Message -----
From: Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [expert] Office Suite for Linux

> I am running Corel office now and really like the fact that they are
running it
> using wine. Now Linux has a full office suite that has office 97-2000
filters.
> The fonts look great and the speed is very good. Give it a try.
>
> On Fri, 07 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> >
> > I went to the same show but in Chicago, the Suite does look good but it
runs on WINE.  I am already seeing a lot of posts in their newsgroups about
the problems stemming from their decision to do their Linux office suite
running on WINE.
> > Jeanette

night in Seattle and while I'm not really impressed with their OS version of
linux, I was VERY impressed with their Office Suite.  If anybody out there
would like to get their hands on an alternative to M$ Office, I HIGHLY
recommend Corels WordPerfect Office 2000 for Linux.  I also use M$ Word 2000
for Windows, and I think that Corel just blew them out of the water!!!