I've got a couple of problems with the 7.0 beta that I'm running (I
should get the official release next week to install):

    1)  When I leave the machine running with my screen saver on
(kscience - the bouncing ball), the system will
occasionally log me out, back to the login screen w/o rebooting.  I log
in and everything's fine, but I'm not sure why it's logging me out.

    2)  If my ISP hangs me up (it does occasionally) and I try to
reconnect, I get the message modem not responding from kppp.  I can't
send an ATDT to the modem, because it's not responding.  The only way to
clear it up is to reboot.  Is there any other way to reset the modem.

    In general, I'm happy with 7.0 over 6.1 since it handles my video
card w/o a problem.  Looking forward to
installing the official release.

                    Lorne

--