Okay, so it's my fault... I designed the Mandrake Apache package and some
patches make Jserve incompatible.

Problem is, I have been travelling over the past 2 months. This week it's
the Linux-Expo in Montreal, but on Thursday, I plan 5 hours to solve the
problem.

Tell Russell I take care of him, I promise! =)

Jean-Michel Dault
Corporate Developer
MandrakeSoft inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]