Hello Jean-Michel.

        Thanks.  It is very helpful for you to help solve it.  Also...it explains
why you haven't responded to my direct emails in the past.  So I forgive you
on that. :)  I be looking forward to seeing the results for this.  If you
actually make it work, then I guess I have to make a lottery for the
deserving people on the list for the year worth of hosting and 250 megs of
space.

        Just that my client been hounding at me for past month and my other two
clients is asking for it, and frankly, I do not want to switch distros when
I am hooked to Mandrake. :)