Well, of course, the zip drive *should* be 0,1 and the CD-RW *should*
be 0,0, given that the zip drives on hdd and the CD-RW on hdc (unless,
perhaps, you specified both of them on the lilo.conf in reverse order,
but I'm sure you didn't do that).

However, I'm afraid we've reached the limits of my expertise, so since
you aren't that interested in pursuing the issue at this time, I'll
drop it here . . .

--
"Brian, the man from babbleon-on"               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org