Well, with that file (supermount enabled) mount /dev/fd0 is invalid,
but should also be unnecessary.

With suprmount disabled, though, it should work.

Maybe you could also post your  /etc/fstab with supermount disabled as
well?

--
"Brian, the man from babbleon-on"               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org