If you do "supermount disable", it should re-write the /etc/fstab file
to get rid of the supermount.  Indeed, that's the only thing that
supermount really does, so if it doesn't do this, there's not much point
to the exercise.

Are you running supermount as root?

I'd try changing fstab by hand; you want it to look like this:

/dev/fd0     /mnt/floppy      auto noauto,user        0 0

See if that will fix you up.

--
"Brian, the man from babble-on"                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org