Why would it have to be 650MB? The base install to run Linux should be no
more than 50Mb at the most. This is without any graphics whatsoever. There
should be a way to do this with floppies then I can just add whatever I want
with RPM. If there isn't a way to do this Mandrake 'ought to look into it.
Thanx,
Sa