Yes, but without the external CD-ROM being available, either?

I mean, I've *done* a Linux floppy install (5+ years ago), and that is
*painful*.  A great deal more painful than plugging in the external
CD-ROM, and Linux has gotten a lot bigger since then.

--
"Brian, the man from babble-on"                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brian T. Schellenberger                         http://www.babbleon.org