I remember when Caterpillar got their first main-frame in the early
60's. I don't remember if it was fed *key punch* cards or not, but a
friend programed it to play chess. I have no idea about the OS.. maybe
some form of UNIX. I guess I'm masochistic. I'd still like to play chess
with Big Blue one time.

Pj