On 16/04/00 23:11, Andrew George [EMAIL PROTECTED] is reported to
have said:

>/boot/vmlinuz is a symlink to the real kernel file, I noticed both your linux
>distributons in LILO.conf pointed to it so I was wondering if the symlink had
>been removed somehow so lilo didn't know where to find the real Kernel

Isn't it checking for this symlink in the HD that is specified for each
boot setup?

In any case, it still tells me No images have been defined....

Kirk

                               vice versa
 Translations - French to English, English to French | Technical Writing
 Traductions francais-anglais, anglais-francais      | Redaction technique
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.mcelhearn.com
    Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France