On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, John Aldrich wrote:

> > > I haven't received a message from the group for 24-hours, is the mail
> > > server down?
> >
> > I don't know.  I'm really stuck here and was hoping the list could help me
> > out... what an inopportune time to have these problems!  =(
> >
> > Anyways, consider this something of a test as well.  I do get the
> > occasional message... maybe everyone took holidays at the same time?
> >
> I don't know what to tell you two, but it appears to be a
> selective loss of email addresses. I've been getting mail
> on the "expert" list no problem.

That's really wierd, John.  The cooker list comes in fine, but expert was
really empty yesterday...  haven't had a chance to look yet today so
hopefully it was a minor burp and nothing more.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721