Hi,

I am a convert moving over from Caldera OpenLinux 2.3 (and before). So far I
like Mandrake much more. However I have a very disturbing problem. RPM won't
work anymore run anymore. Attempts to install a RPM will lock my system badly.
Usually causing it to log out of X, many time I must do a hard shut down (kill
power), or the HDD will just chatter and do nothing.

I get an error ending with can't update (some lib6 cant remember the
whole name, and the error msg will not generate anymore) but the last part is
/var/lib/rpm/requiredby.rpm

Any ideas?
 --
Best Regards,