I have the MS Intellieye mouse hooked to the PS/2 port on my computer, and it
seems to work fine for a while, but then all of a sudden it will just freeze
for no reason...the light on the mouse still shines, but the pointer won't move
at all.

This isn't a problem with the wheel part...where sometimes it will go haywire
and go up to the upper-right hand corner of the screen. That's an easy
fix...just scroll the wheel a few times and it gets back.

What I'm talking about is the mouse just freezes...right in the middle of the
screen. Everything else works, but to get it back I have to cntrl-alt-backspace
to the login screen and then it magically works again.

Anyone else have this problem? Or could it be that I just have a bad mouse? The
thing is, it works fine in Win98.