I got xcdroast working, it writes CDR's okay,
but I need help making my CDRW's multisession.
I made my master recorded it, but it "fixated" it
instead of laying down the tracks for future use
it sealed the CDRW from any future use.  Now
can I erase the CDRW and try again??  Is there
any way to format a CDRW for future use?? I've
been to the xcdroast man page, README, and
the author's website.  Can any of this be done
without going to packet writing or UDF format??
All my windoze CDRW's are in UDF and I would
like to go to ISO 9660 for both OS's.
Thanks for reading this!
Vern