Due to differences in the basic composition of CD-R and CD-RW disks, a
CD-RW will not register in a standard CD player, nor in many CD-ROM
drives.  You'll need to burn it to a CD-R to use it outside your
computer.

BTW, when I first do something different with CD burning, I always burn
a CDRW to test out my plan.  That way, I don't make more coasters than
I need.  :-)

--

Nil Carborundum Illegitimi