On Mon, 08 May 2000, you wrote:
> Well, after burning the CD the CD was ejected, by this I assume the full
> process was completed. I'll try it on a CDR and see what happens.

Actually, what I *meant* to write was this: 1) did you
"close" the CD? (My understanding is that XCDRoast does
"close" the cd by default.) 2) CDRW disks don't work in
non-computer CD players (from my understanding.) A plain
CDR *should* work in an audio CD player (depending on how
new it is, I should think -- newer CD players *should* be
able to handle the different color of the CD.)
        John