Gavin Clark wrote:

> >From: "José Ignacio Alvear Zapata" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > I'm trying to use KDE as less as possible, but there are some features that
> > I still don't know how to set up with GNOME. Could some of you help me?
> >
> > 1) I would like to dial to my ISP using some aplication like Kppp. Is there
> > some for GNOME?
>
> there is a ppp dial util in gnome but it sucks. you can still use kppp by
> opening it via the command line.

I'm not sure what you mean.  I'm using the gnome ppp dialer, it works
just fine.

However, kppp which I used to use, I cannot dial unless root.. Since the
gnome dialer worked fine, I never put much thought into fixing it.

Alan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED])     Running RedHat Linux 6.2 and/or
BeOS 5.0.  No Windows involved!