Andrew Post wrote:

> A promising candidate for a real GUI PPP dialer is the rp3 package in
> the latest Redhat. It's a front end to wvdial and ifup, and it's as easy
> as you can get: you supply it with the phone number of your ISP, your
> username and password, and it takes care of the rest. It even figures
> out how to navigate ISPs in the dark ages that still use terminal
> sessions without _any_ user intervention.  It's not a finished product
> (the applet in the latest version is broken, for example), but it has a
> lot of potential.
>
> Andrew

I'm showing my Linux ignorance here.. ( My face is red ).

This is the "gnome" ppp dialer I am using..

It works fine.. rp3 is exactly what I am using.  I apolgize for not
knowing there was a differnce..
This dialer worked from day 1.. No need to fix it if it ain't broke.. :)

Alan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED])     Running RedHat Linux 6.2 and/or
BeOS 5.0.  No Windows involved!