From: Ivan Trail [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 9:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] 37 bottles of asprin later, he decided to ask for
help.

hello:

Whne trying to execute a Wine application This is what I get:
Could not stat /mnt/fd0, ignoring drive A:  Could not stat /c, ignoring
driveC:
Could not stat /cdrom, ignoring drive D: Warning: could not find wine.conf
[Drive x] entry for current working directory /home/Ivan; starting in
windows
directory. Invalid path 'c:\windows' for windows directory Perhaps you have
not
properly edited or created your Wine configuration file. This is either
/etc/wine/wine.conf or $HOME/.winerc   or it is determined by the -config
option or from   the WINE_INI environment variable. Wine has used
/etc/wine/wine.conf as configuration file.

I have also attached the wine.conf file.  If any one can help me out and get
me
running with wine, I would deeply appreciate it.  Please use "bonehead"
language as I am still struggling through all the command line stuff,
although
I am past the "Help I can't turn my computer on!" stage.

Many thanks.

Ivan Trail.