On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 10:56:44AM -0600, Stephen Atkins wrote:
-> Hello all.
->
-> I've got the Apache set up (default from install).  So I've also set up a
-> public_html directory under a couple of users and have set a chmod 755 on
-> the public_html directories.  Unfortunatly when I try to http to the files
-> it tells me that I don't have permission.  Any ideas why?

Check permissions on the directories above public_html.

--

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley