On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 08:50:03PM +1000, Duncan Hall wrote:

> I'm looking for a programme to monitor the uptime of my server.
>
> The uptime programme tells me how long my system has been running but I
> need somehting that will tell me how much uptime I have had since a
> certain date and how many outages have occured during that time.
>
> Any thoughts?

Here is the program I am using to monitor my network:

http://bb4.com/

Take a look at some of the "demo" sites.  Click on the "CPU" green
"led".  This will take you to a status page, which will display a history
of the machines uptime for you.

Pretty nifty program, and not tough to get going at all.  I think it might
be just what you are looking for, although maybe a little more.

--
Jon Changnon, Director of Operations
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]          p: 440.951.9525