** Reply to message from Gavin Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Wed, 07 Jun 2000
23:08:50 -0700

No, the drives are setup properly. One as SCSI 0 and one as 1. The SCSI BIOS
detects everything, including termination properly. The last drive on the chain
has term power enabled (boy are those new jumpers SMALL!) and the active
terminator is installed on the last phy connector on the chain (which happens to
be immediately following the drive)