I know this may not be the forum for this question but I posted it on the newbie list
twice, and nobody seems to be able to give me an answer of what is happening.  I know
this not a unique problem, because I saw two other posts with the same problem.  Please
Help.

Thanks,
Greg DeYoung

>I just downloaded the new 7.1 and installed on my computer
on the second hard drive.
> I'm running: >
> Shuttle MB w/Celeron 500
> 128MB
> RAM > IDE/33
> 1 - 6GB IDE
> 1 - 8GB IDE
> Voodo3 2000 AGP
> 5X DVD
> ATAPI ZIP
> Ensoniq Audio PCI
>
> I configured a 5GB partition as the Linux partition in the first slot of the second
> drive.  Then I configured a 256MB Linux Swap.>
> I'm also running System Commander 2000 as a boot manager.>
> I installed 7.1 in expert mode and installed it to the first partition on the second
> hard drive.  I set the LILO to boot from that partition.  I also tried to do the same
> install only using GRUB in the same configuration.>
> When I boot up into System Commander and choose the mandrake Linux to boot  it will
start to boot into the linux partition, and leave System Commander.  Then I get the