It's based on fvwm - you'll have to edit the menu files there I believe.

Alex V Flinsch wrote:

I upgraded to 7.1 last night, the install went without a single problem, and my
usb zip drive finally works (woohoo!).  The synchronized menus across the
windowing systems is great, and I was able to add my favorite apps which were
not included in the KDE menu via kmenuedit. Is there any way to synch up all of
the other window managers with the kde menu, or do I hve to edit all of the
others by myself (which kind of defeats the purpose of the synched menus...)?

--
Alex
(Go easy on me, I'm a COBOL programmer in real life)

--
Sir, I'm afraid your computer has the Microsoft virus that's been spreading
to computers all over the world like wildfire and causing them to become