I don't have the optimisations enabled....I have tried everything to get it
going...it's been frusterating to the nth degree....I have a standard
floppy...like I said it works fine in 7.0 after doing the fix (cd /dev && rm
cdrom && ln -s scd0 cdrom) no problems at all....but install 7.1 and it
refuses to work...removes the drive from bios locks on and I can't even
eject the darn thing until I power completely down.....I dunno guy....it's
about to drive me nuts...LOL

Jim