What was said about what user is running jserv got me to thinking, was it
getting the enviroment variable at all? So I started looking through different
jserv files and set the following variable in jserv.properties

wrapper.env.copyall=true

TA DA!!! it works!

Thanks to all who posted suggestions!

-David Talbot

--
-David Talbot
Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither. -B. Franklin